Update details and change of name

To be able to obtain your 'My Vaccine Pass' your details on our system will need to match the details held on the National Health Identification (NHI) system.

If you use ManageMyHealth most of your details, as we have them, are under the section labelled 'My Account'.

Please use the form below to inform us of a change of name or to update any of your details.  

If you have changed your name, we will require documented evidence of the change eg. Marriage certificate, Civil Union, Divorce, Name Change or new Birth Certificate.

Update details and change of name form